Modern Music Privacy Notice
Modern Music complies with the data protection act. This Privacy Notice explains how personal information is going to be used, what for, who it will be shared with and why.
Why we collect and use Personal Data about you
We collect and hold personal information relating to basic contact details, namely your email address and phone number. We use this information to:
● Contact you regarding information about you booked lessons
● Let your tutor know your email address in order for them to send you an email invitation link ● Send you occasional marketing emails We process personal data because it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
What information do we collect about you?
● Email address
● Phone number
Who we share your Personal Data with We will share data with:
● Staff members of Modern Music
How long will we keep your information?
We will only keep your information for as long as we need to so we can give you the service you need, unless we must keep it longer for legal reasons.
You have the right to:
1. Ask to see the personal information we hold about you
2. Withdraw consent (see below)
3. Ask us to change information we hold about you if it is wrong
4. Ask us to delete the information we hold about you
5. Ask us to limit the way we use your personal Information
6. Ask for human intervention regarding decisions made about you by a computer
7. Data portability (have your data transferred to another Authority)
8. Complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office
To exercise any of these rights please contact
TEMPLATE Privacy Notice_v1_20180410_LockS Page 1 of 2 Withdrawal of Consent – Where personal data is processed on the basis of consent, you will have the right to withdraw that consent. However Modern Music process personal data that it is necessary to do so in order to comply with our legal obligations and to enable us to perform tasks carried out in the public interest. Complaints You have the right to submit a complaint if you are unhappy with the way your request is handled or disagree with a decision made by the council regarding your data. In these circumstances you can contact us and request a review of the decision. If you are not satisfied with any outcome from us you may wish to apply to the Information Commissioners Office at: The Information Commissioners Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF. Date of last review: April 2020